Followers

Thursday 21 February 2019

Progress on the Stormtroopers

I don't seem to have done much other than painting white today. My love of Star Wars as a child was legendary this process is testing that love at the moment. There has been a little bit of progress since then and I guess I could now paint the base rims, do  a bit of touching up and a few more details and I could call them done. A bit more work would get them above tabletop standard. I am probably going to move on to something else tomorrow but I will probably come back to these at the end of the week.
If I get what I have on the bench done (including what I am starting tomorrow) that will be fifty five figures completed in two weeks. This would be almost a record if not an actual personal best. By my reckoning I am now doing better than my minimum expectation for the year although I am still a little way off what I have aspired to.  Another couple of weeks of this rate of production would see me caught up. The other stuff I have to do is a little less inspiring or a lot more intensive which will make catching up a little harder.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on those Stormtroopers Fred. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Pulp. I kind of enjoyed the process.

      Delete