Followers

Monday 25 February 2019

Beginning Of A New Week - Just A Quick One

Just a quick one today. This is post 900 in seven hundred years so I am relatively impressed with myself. It's rare that I stick with anything this long. My hope now is to get a thousand posts in this year.

I have done a few faces but little actual painting. Mainly it's been prepping and priming. Here is where I would probably be posting some pictures but for various reasons I am without a phone charger so I can't upload anything. When I get round to it I will post some pictures so there may be an update soon.
Aforementioned update
Another twenty five figures to do this week and another mixed bag. I have a load of Home Guard to do so I thought I would start out by doing the ones with helmets. The rest are mainly odds and sods. I think one is a Frostgrave figure, two are CP Models dwarves and the rest are Pulp Miniatures.

Blood Bowl might also see some progress this week if I get through these. The Home Guard should be relatively quick. Maybe there will be a chance to move on. The Chaos All Stars are ready to go and just need priming.

No comments:

Post a Comment