Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

The End Of A Slow Month

This is my first post for about a month. It's amazing how time flies when you are having fun. I moved over a month ago and I am just about getting sorted. Today I have managed to get my painting desk back up and running, well just about. I haven't put it back the way it was as I have a plan, well half a plan anyway.
As well this, I have a workspace. Or a garage. Originally it looked like I would have a lot of space in there but for the old furniture that is to be turned in chavvy, I mean shabby chic, by my other half. I have a few projects planned.  First is huge coffee table which will hopefully be good for gaming. This will hopefully be followed up by an 8x4 gaming table.

Until then, I have started doing a bit of figure painting. More fantasy with a few dark age figures thrown in. Again I'll put some pictures up as things progress.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob. Feels good to be back. Need some new brushes and maybe just a few more miniatures.....

      Delete