Followers

Thursday 23 October 2014

Hitting A Dead End At The End Of The World

 
I guess that there is a lot more I can do with the derelict but to be honest, I guess there is one big step that needs doing and I haven't got the resources so I can't finish it. On top of this, I have started to get distracted. anyway, this is kind of a window (or in this case a door) looking into the world.

The interior rubble has manage to just about get the look I wanted. I need to put some greenery in their to fill it out. This is all in boxes at the moment so will have to wait.
One I have finished putting the pebble dash on the walls, I'll work on making the outside a lot greener too. Then I might put on a few finishing touches like pipes and maybe a rubbish bin.
 Anyway, time to move on.
I have done much figure painting lately because I can't find the clamp for my lamp and my eyesight isn't up to much these days. I have found a few figures that I could do without this being too much of an issue. Stuff I can go back and finish off at a later date. So I guess that what I am going to move onto next.

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding work! I hope mine turn out half as good as yours when I get back to post-apocalyptic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thoroughly enjoyed this build, really inspirational stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a great project to watch dude!
    Hope you show it us when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete