Followers

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Start Of The Week - A Mixed Bag

Assuming the mojo stays with me I have a big plan for the week. Some more So it's. Another batch of Star Wars Imperial Assault minis is next. All bad guys this week. Finally a handful of zombies for Zomtober.

I have twelve Imperial Assault minis in the queue. it should probably be ten but the robots are unlikely to get the most complex paint job. The other minis are from the Jabba's Palace set.
There are another ten WW2 Soviets in the queue. I am a little further through this project than I thought. I should have worked through what I have before the end of the month.
Lastly I have some more zombies. More Konflict 47 freebies. I need to prime the zombies before I paint them. These will not be getting the full treatment but they should end up being good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment