Followers

Sunday 5 May 2019

End Of The Week - And I Am Reasonably Pleased (35)

This week I am more than happy with my painting performance. Thirty five figures done and dusted so I am quite content. Admittedly the majority were relatively simple and most were on the small side but a fair amount of work has gone into them so I am not counting them as a half figure.
I have a figure that I used as a black elf leader but when I saw these I thought they would do what I wanted. A king queen and a couple of palace guards. The touch of purple is possibly too much but I thought it gave them a nice imperial feel.
Every king and queen need a few hench elves. I am not sure about the pointy hats. I did think about doing a christmas game featuring black elves so maybe it will work.
Three more of the black tree designs high elves painted as black elves. I have already done a set of these last year but a few more can't hurt.
 This is not really a black elf but a mage from thr Frostgrave Nickstarter. I could think of no really useful purpose for him before but he seems to fit with the bad guys.
I have done two batches of lizardmen skinks. The onl small one in a mix of plastic and metal. The first batch was almost all metal. These were quite well detailed figures.
The second batch of this week's skinks. These are almost all plastic and relatively simple models to paint so a very quick job. I really didn't put that much effort into them.
Finally a group shot of all of what I have done. So I now have 36 in total. I have some of the newer plastic skinks too. I might get them done in the not to distant future. I have to say that I think the older figures are much nicer even if they are mono-pose.

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous looking Elves!
    I also admire your tenacity on getting all these identical skinks done, I would've already given up after the first two or so.

    ReplyDelete