Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Borak The Despoiler

Blood Bowl is still a game I love and there are some teams I love more than others. In most games I play I generally want to be a good guy. I am of the side of the light, right, the force and occasionally even the law. I don't do bad guys. I might pick a team that is a little less close to home if I think I am going to lose a lot. IT IS A RULE THAT I FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT SIDE. Except when I play Blood Bowl. Then I am just nasty.

My favourite teams for Blood Bowl are basically the evil ones. Except elves. I don't like them either. What I do like in the game is chaos and death. Anything undead, skaven, nurgle and specifically chaos. Chaos is the right mix of violence and, well, more violence. Nurgle has its moments too

Both have been a bit light on star players and there is only the one, the only one is Borak The Despoiler. I have plans to use one of the spare figures I have as a proxy but it looks like that might not be necessary.

In truth, despite being an iconic character in the game, he is not the most skilled star player out there. Skill is not what he, or the teams he plays for is about (did I mention the thing about the violence). He is however a tough and strong SOB. Knocking him down is a tough prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment