I want to do some work with green stuff. If nothing else I want to fill in the gaps for the wrecked ship. It feels like I can experiment a bit with it before starting the, er, not cracked one. That one won't look pristine either. Just not wrecked. I have a bit of gap filling to do on the last of the Athena Miniatures survivors.
Then I am already giving the Paranoia minis and the Quar Wars cavalry the eye. I've stuff prepped for a few more weeks at least. But. Well. You know. I should probably do these before I get the green stuff out.
I have some Normans on the bench. These are currently an alternative background project. These were painted by someone else but I need to do a bit of work on them. These needed a bit more texture on the base. So this is done now.
No comments:
Post a Comment