Followers

Tuesday 16 May 2023

Welcome To My World

I guess I am having fun. Not quite sure as I seem to have forgotten what that was. So here I am in the new workshop, working. Would say working hard but I am enjoying it so I guess that things are generally enjoyable. Most of my time has been spent in front of a laptop or laser cutter but I have a TV in front of me and a cup of tea in hand.

Right now I am even contemplating doing something for me. I need some release. That has been running which has helped me lose some weight. Well its that or the stress. I have lost a quarter of my bodyweight since Christmas. I could do with something that is a bit more fun. So I might actually pick up a brush. One for acrylic rather than emulsion. Maybe I need to put some MDF terrain together.

I did finish some figures this year. Some Star Wars Legion Imperials. These are currently sat on eBay if anyone is interested. I have the matching Rebel force to finish too. I watched The Force Awakens which nearly killed my love of the films. Again. Not sure why I punish myself like that. Even the Caravan Of Courage was a better movie. Come to think of it I would have sooner watched the Christmas Special rather than The Force Awakens.

Rather than avoiding work and typing, I am going to post this and get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment