Followers

Friday 28 April 2023

Brand New Plan

Today is not actually the start of a brand new business plan but it is a major step. I got my first proper business sale today. If I can get another sixty just like it this month, well maybe I can make a living out of it. 

I drafted a post back in October when I truly thought things were going to go a different way. I had a huge expectation for 2023 and to be honest, things have not gone my way quite like I thought It has been a rough six months. Outside of parents dying, I would say it's probably the worst I have gone through. Given what is going on in the economy right now, it's maybe not the best time, but I had to do something.

There is an upside though. Through all the c^4p I actually think I am happier. A lot of stuff has gone on in my personal life over the last seven years and the last five years, I seem to have volunteered for really bad stuff. And that is now over. So a place to move on. Poor but happy. Still got a lot of stuff to deal with.

So I now have more own business. I have my laser cutter and a lot of other toys to play with. So I am making scenery, bases and gaming aids. That's not going to make enough so I am doing anything that I figure I can make money from. The days aren't getting any shorter but they are a lot more fun.

The only thing I am trying to make sense of right now is how I am going to get my daughter a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. Life is difficult for all of us, the gift of Brexit just keeps giving us more stuff to deal with. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete