Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Slow Progress

So far this week has been a little less manic. The weekend looks a little bit more manic in a good way. That said, it is Wednesday and I feel like I haven't done that much actual painting. Plans seem to have been sunk but that is nothing normal. Now I have a tomorrow and a little time on Friday and Sunday to finish off what I am doing. This makes me think that I am going to be hard pressed to get anything finished this week.

I have been doing some figure prep on the basis that today was going to be a good do for priming figures. As it turned out it was a very good day for priming and it was also a good day for running out of primer. I have a fairly good sized batch to do do. There should be enough to keep me busy for a few months when things are done. So tomorrow I expect to go and get some more primer, get some spraying done and hopefully finish off what is on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment