Followers

Saturday 27 January 2018

Another Slow Day

During the only thing that I have done that is vaguely gaming related today is to order Star Saga. This part of my overall plan for an X-Com game by the end of the year. Some of the figures might not be so useful but some will fit right in with what I have planned. The terrain looks particularly useful.

Other than that it has been a slow day on the gaming front but I have played a couple of boardgames this evening. I managed to win twice and even managed to play one of my fave games. Outside of that however, The New Cruelty will not be happy this week. In fairness I have sent most of the week in Spain and I have come back with a hell of a cold which left me basically deaf in one ear for almost twenty four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment