Followers

Sunday 15 October 2017

Zomtober Week 3

Really the title of this post should be Zomtober Week 3 - as far as I got.
There is still a few bits to do on the paint work. Across all the figures, there is plenty I am not happy with. There are also a few bits that are just not done. The basing still needs to be dealt with to. This is probably going to be put off for a bit.
The New Cruelty is not happy. I am not happy.

Well except I am. I have had a bloody good day, a nice evening meal in a restaurant and I have managed to put as smile on one of the lads faces on his birthday.

Next week... Zombies.

6 comments:

  1. They look close to done to me Fred, and look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. You clearly haven't seen them close up at the back.

      Delete
  2. Progress is progress Fred, and if they're not finished yet they're certainly not far off and looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will keep me entertainingly busy this week, finishing these off and starting the next batch.

      Delete
  3. Yep progress is progress especially when doing multiple figures at a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what it's like Simon, there is never enough progress. For some reason there are always more figures in the paint queue.

      Delete