I am already thinking about what to paint next week. There is a lot of shiny out there. I can see the release date for the XCOM Miniatures Game getting closer. Before that arrives I would like finish all of the WW2 Soviets done before that. On point of principle if nothing else. I'd also like to get all of the Imperial Assault minis done as well.
I can't be bothered to put a specific number on how many of these there are. More than eighty and less than a hundred. So probably there is just enough time to finish them off.
So XCOM will arrive and then probably on to the Quar to finish off the Crusader (what I have prepped anyway). Wargames Atlantic seem to be getting a disproportionate amount of my money just of late. I strongly suspect that there are enough have to buys coming out that I know that some of my money will be going their way, if indirectly. The Gladiators and the Baron's War Outlaws seem like a certainty. I am guessing that the UAMC Hard suits, the Militant Monks, the Monstrous Mutations and maybe some of the fantasy packs may be on their way. Eventually. Christmas is coming. It's my birthday soon too. Maybe I won't have to wait until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment