Friday, 2 October 2026

Progress, Or Something Like That

Having had a bad night last night, I am now wide awake. Time I should at least make an attempt at sleeping. I've got a low key cold which isn't helping. So carrying on regardless. It's been a cat nap kind of day.

I was begining to think I wasn't going to make much progress. However I did better than I thought. I've got three full colours done and another four colours on some of the minis. So actual real progress.
The Imperial Assault stuff is a bit basic. This makes them easy to paint but very hard to paint well. Whilst not quite a uniform colour across the group, I am trying to a degree of commonality.
The Soviet stuff is more "uniform" but in many respects, are not the same as the other minis. I think these are all metal or resin, unlike everything else do far, which has been plastic.

If I put some effort in tomorrow, I might just get this done. The New Cruelty would be happy if I manage to make my target.

No comments:

Post a Comment