Followers

Friday, 25 September 2026

That Friday Feeling

 For most people Friday is a good day. I mean who doesn't love the end of the working week right? For me it always feels like another week is drawing to and end and there is no way I have managed to get enough stuff done. I feel like I have missed out on a lot lately. Time is marching on.

This doesn't mean I haven't got stuff done. In fact I have manged to get quite a bit done. It's just the mundane stuff that I am pretty sure won't make interesting reading. Not even for my daughter. It has been a hard week emotionally. There is rather a lot going on at the moment. There is a lot of it I should probably tell my daughter although she is way too young for this to be productive right now. Ignorance is very definitely bliss.

Apologies if this is a little all over the place today. I have a lot on my mind.

Although the minis I have in the immediate plan are not almost ready, they just need some primer, a lot has got in the way today. The rain being the least important. I used what felt like the last really good day to get a lot of outdoor jobs done. I do feel better for that. There is still some work to do for before what looks like stormier weather arrives. I have had a few problems about three years ago. These now look like they are coming back. I've already had to face a couple down. I suspect more are on their way. The only way out appears to be to keep going.

Still, I have a plan. Which is mostly to go on the defensive. This is probably going to keep me busy for a bit. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. In fact the weekend is looking like it will be a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment