Followers

Sunday 31 October 2021

Time is Getting out of Hand

Christmas is coming. Who knew? Yes I know it's still October but work is already a little crazy. Christmas crazy. So time, which is already at a premium is about to be in even shorter supply. Already doing my job and half of two other people's. Fun, fun, fun.

So I received some bits if scenery for my birthday.  It seemed the right thing to do to prime them. And everything else that was hanging around. Most of this was Stargrave stuff. The original stuff and the metal figures I also got hold of. So the grey legion continues to grow.

For some reason I am not finishing stuff off.  I found a load of figures that I hadn't quite finished. These are now on the table and there is almost no space to move. Would like to finish them off when I get a chance.

On the plus side Sunday was my first wargames show in two years. Literally two years. Where did that time go? Caught up with a few people. Spent some money. Can't thing of many figures I wanted but looked for some terrain. Found some items. Not the easiest show to buy stuff at as it's a little on the small side. A good day nine the less.








 want to buy so I suspect it's going to be terrain.

Speaking of terrain, I am feeling the urge to finish off another terrain project. I started making hexes as a wargaming board. One if my friends has boxes if geohex. This seemed like an amazing bit of kit at the time. Not quite what I want but an excellent inspiratiin

No comments:

Post a Comment