Followers

Saturday 28 March 2020

More important than I thought

Apparently I am required to go into work tomorrow which is a bit if a bummer. This means that I will be kept apart from my family for another two weeks. Not especially happy but it is what it is.

So that gives me another two weeks with little else to do other than paint. Oh well.

Anyway this week has been a good ish week for painting. I have or am about to finish off a load of figures and terrain. So I am in general satisfied with my progress this week. Iv'e also had some time to sort out. As well as freeing up some space and giving me a bit of order I have also found some more stuff to paint. I was really aiming to finish off what is on the bench before moving onto a new project.

Before lockdown started I ordered some stuff. Not sure I feel the urge to order anything at the moment as I suspect that the distribution system is already a bit hard pressed. So I have some xps foam and whole load of Copplestone Castings Future Wars stuff. These have been on my radar for a while so assuming I was going to be locked down I ordered quite a few. No idea if they are going to get here now but I remain hopeful. I have a load of Star Wars Legion but as it is at my girlfriends house, guess I am not getting hold of that any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment