Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Workbench Update

Really not a lot to post today. I have done a fair bit but I can't say that would actually notice much unless you looked really hard. Most of what I have done would constitute thinking and that does not make for an especially interesting blog post.
I really should put some of this paint away

As part of the workbench clean up I have been putting things into various forms of storage. In the big picture a move may happen this year and I would like to be ready of it does. One of the areas that I am lacking suitable storage for is larger figures. I am mainly thinking about base size and overall height. I have a fair number of figures with 40-50mm bases and up to 60mm high. My only current plan is to build something. The current plan is to build something out of foam core and for it to be about double the height of my existing storage tray and the same overall base dimension. If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment