Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Progress Via Diversion

It has felt like a crazy busy day. Whilst there was some daddy daughter time, I can't figure out where the rest of the day went. I still managed to find an hour to paint.

I ended up with some excess paint on the pallete. A few times. These made ideal choices for the Quar Chyweethl tractor (definitely not a tank). It's been sat on the bench for a while, waiting to be grabbed up a bit. This is now done. 
Ive spent more time on the Imperial Assault minis. These are getting pretty close to done. I am sure there are a couple more colours to do and a wash and the bases. Quite happy with how these are going.
The WW2 Soviets have made some progress. But only just. That said, as a group I need to do the skin tone, find a few small patches on missing colour before getting a heavy duty wash.
I can see some real progress. It seems very unlikely I will finish them off before the weekend. I have three zombies to do then. I might even try and get some more minis prepped and primed.

No comments:

Post a Comment