Followers

Friday, 9 October 2026

Another Busy Day

It has felt like a long day today. New glasses put a bit of a dent in my mood. Grumble, grumble. I had some fun playing Caverna for the first time. I did my usual thing playing board games. The first game often goes insanely well. Having set the bar, things are only going to get worse.
I felt I should get some paint on a few miniatures. There was a need to paint the banaged heads on the Soviets. So I used the colour on some of the Imperial Assault minis. These are not quite done but they are pretty close. The Soviet stuff needs a flesh tone and some patching up. 

A daddy daughter weekend is coming up. So things are going to be busy. Hopefully going to be out and about for a bit and I am told to expect a bike ride. This puts a smile on my face.

I can see that I am going to get the jobs done with a little bit of grace. There is enough certainly about that, that I am already planning what I am going to do next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment