The coming storm is more about the Soviets. I've had a boxed set and some extra bits that have been sitting around for ages. Probably two years. They have mostly been prepped and primed for several months. I could argue it's a bit of prevarication. There have been more fun projects. Couple that with the fact that there is an imperial f###ton (that's a bit bigger than a metric f###ton) of them. There probably isn't enough of them. The Soviets have rifle and smg units so trying to have the right minis for both is at least fifteen minis for a ten man squad. There isn't a lot of variety. This and the simplicity of the paint scheme means they should be an easy job. If a two month long one.
For some reason I chose the scheme, or something very similar, for the Quar Crusaders. I have a few of them in the queue too. I've decided I need an extra four for both sides. Three, three man teams and a sergeant with an officer and a standard for each. I might need to order them.
After a month of pain with my laptop, I bit the bullet and reset it. Which meant it has reinstalled all the crap I got rid of and deleted all the software I use.
No comments:
Post a Comment