Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Limited Progess

Any progress is good progress. Right? This is despite my body feeling like it used to after a beasting. And I have been to a fun fair with a six year old. That's middle age for you.

So I got to painting about about 10pm. Shortly followed by me remembering all the things I hadn't done. So I had a few things to get done before I got to painting. Not to.mention the weekly bench tidy. I got one colour done and most of a second colour. At this pace I am on to getting the work done. 
There was a moment of distraction. I spilt a bit of paint. So I had to use it. This means a little bit of progress on the background project, my Trench Crusade stuff. When I look at them I think I need to grab them up a bit.
Tomorrow is looking like I am going to feel the after effects of today. Brufen all the way tomorrow. If I can manage as much tomorrow, and Thursday, I should even have some time for other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment